Am I dreaming?

Yeah I just use triple 7 they can keep their extra 300 fps powder.
For me atleast the only powder that has been that expensive until now was reloader powder

I rarely order from Midway anymore !
Yeah I don't order anything hazmat from them, it's mainly just clearance scopes and reloading things for me.

Yeah I just use triple 7 they can keep their extra 300 fps powder.
For me atleast the only powder that has been that expensive until now was reloader powder

I just bought 5 pounds of reloader for under 58$/pound. Another LGS had retumbo, h1000, h4350 for 56-58/lb Saturday when I was in there.
My LGS had reloader powder for $48 a lb the last time I went in there, that was in March of last year though.

I checked the powder prices at midway and saw this.
I knew the prices were going up, but that is about $15 more a pound.
Midway is screwing us again. Yesterday I passed up about 30 pounds of exact same powder. 8lb jugs $49lb and they were selling pounders for $51. Even smaller LGS $46lb. Had to pass because I purchased 8lb of Retumbo at the LGS for $47lb a couple weeks ago. I stopped falling for the supply demand or my favorite "that is what we have to pay for it". Green Bull Paties they are just flat ripping people off because they can.

my local sportsmans had a 5lb jug of rl22 the other day and i snagged it. was on the pallet so i didnt see a price on a shelf anywhere. $280 IIRC. fun times.
Yeah sportsman's is strange like that sometimes. I got a 8lb jug of ar comp for $360 out the door when everywhere else was $400+ before tax. I guess it was just old stock or something.

Just today picked up a few things at our local store (Lawsons) in Loretto Tennessee. They had several different types of powder lever revolution for $39.99 as well as others but H4350was $54.99
IMG_5989.jpeg