Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

There is a large amount of "do as I say, and not what I do" going on. The best thing that could happen is these supplies just sitting on the shelves until the prices come down. I just don't see that happening anytime in the near future. The only good news is the gouging resellers will be getting hit in the wallet.
Agreed but whenever primers, H1000, and H4350 pop up…I still find myself panic-buying like my plane is going down (and that's not helping I know)

Is it odd that the manufacturers are providing the teasing factors such as bullets, brass and powder, but very slim on primers??? Ya here's everything you need to burn up the primers you have so you'll be forced to pay our price!!!!! Just wondering.
I notice small rifle primers are pretty easy to find now; perhaps large rifle and magnum primers will come to market - my guess is they have all been going to ammo production.

Is it odd that the manufacturers are providing the teasing factors such as bullets, brass and powder, but very slim on primers??? Ya here's everything you need to burn up the primers you have so you'll be forced to pay our price!!!!! Just wondering.
The probable difference is factory ammo uses their own blends of powder, but every cartridge needs a primer.

Store is Black Sheep in Coeur d'Alene, ID. The guy is a bit of a scammer, i generally buy from other places but i had some time to kill and stumbled in there. It $350 for 8lbs, and $48 for 1lb. He also Jack's up prices on bullets; 59.99 for SMKs where they are usually $40.
Those don't seem like scammer prices. Those are pretty close in line for what I've seen lately at legitimate resellers online.