Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

I just checked with our LGS and they said theyw re getting in a shipment of powder this week but were not sure exactly what they were getting. Amazing that getting components anymore is like pulling teeth.

Those don't seem like scammer prices. Those are pretty close in line for what I've seen lately at legitimate resellers online.
Agreed! Maybe just slightly on the "upper end" of what's typical these days.
I've been trying to get 8208 for the 6BR for over a year. Maybe soon with a little luck.
I picked up 20 lbs of IMR 8208 XBR off of…….Gunbroker…of all of places a few weeks ago. Drove 1 hr and 30 minutes to Indiana (from Kentucky) and gave the seller $900.00 for 20 lbs!!! Comes out to $45.00 per pound. Pretty reasonable for todays pricing when you consider HazMat shipping and the taxes involved. 🤷‍♂️
016E071A-AFB2-4B06-8F85-11CE5B2D9524.jpeg

Store is Black Sheep in Coeur d'Alene, ID. The guy is a bit of a scammer, i generally buy from other places but i had some time to kill and stumbled in there. It $350 for 8lbs, and $48 for 1lb. He also Jack's up prices on bullets; 59.99 for SMKs where they are usually $40.
They want 500$ for an 8lber of 4350 here. If he's a scammer ours is a straight up crook.