ALLEN PRECISION: web specials update and website revision

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
To all,

Just wanted to make an offical note that all 30 of the Painkiller muzzle brake specials are sold out. There are some Raptor receiver specials left and only 1 Raptor complete rifle package special left.

Thanks to everyone for the amazing support over the past couple months with my web special offers.

Also, I had some customers mention that they had issues with the web site needing to scroll to the sides on my web pages. I have been working on that and have modified the first 3 pages of the site. If you guys would be willing to look over that were having the issues and let me know if the problem has been corrected.

If it has I will correct the rest of the site. Had to reduce the size of some of the pictures to make it work but they show up just fine on the new computers, just a bit smaller on the older computers.

Thanks guys. Again, still some specials for the Raptor receivers and one Raptor rifle special left. You could get up to $500 off on a new Raptor rifle, only 50% down to get your name on the work order list and roughly a year to pay off the balance.

I could now see the whole page without scrolling left to right on the first 4 links so you fixed the problem, at least with my computer. The tabs below the first 4 still required scrolling left and right to see all the material.

Awesome sight though

Keep up the work!

Launched the site.

Home page came up about 3/4 size of previous indicating your adjustment.

Click the '+' browser button 4 times filled the screen

Went to unadjusted pages. 4 clicks on the '-' browser button reduce size to screen size.

It would seem that you're heading in the right direction for visitor convenience.:)

Thanks for th replies guys. I only modified the first four pages and then wanted to check and see if it worked for the masses before I changed everything.

Will work on the rest this weekend.

Thanks again.

Kirby,
Roughly how long from time of payment received until you have the rifle shipped?
I know this is determined by your workload and time you take off but do you have an average estimate?
Also will you build the complete rifle on a 50% deposit?
That would be easier for me to pay 50% down and then the other 50% when you are ready to ship
Thanks
-Tim

Working hard to get old orders out so I can focus on mainly Raptor and XHS builds but still estimating 12-15 months with current work load.

That is correct, I do the complete build and accuracy test for 50% deposit, then when rifle is proven and ready to ship, I ask for the balance of the rifle.

Kirby
ALLEN PRECISION

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.