Hammer Bullets website pics updated

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
I finally got all the bullets on the hammerbullets.com website updated. I took all the pics from the same distance from the camera with the same lens setting to give some perspective comparing one to another. The size of each picture is relative to the next. Looks like the only mistake I made is rotating the camera to center the photo instead of sliding it side to side to center. This caused some of the pics to appear to lean. Not so sure that we will be adding Hammer Photography to our list.

Please go check out hammerbullets.com and have a look at all the bullets. Thanks!

Steve

Hey Steve site looks great. Quick question on the 300blk bullet are they able to load to mag length. I see you had them at 2.03" or something like that. But 2.250 will usually get best results is the bullet able to be load to that length?

Hey Steve site looks great. Quick question on the 300blk bullet are they able to load to mag length. I see you had them at 2.03" or something like that. But 2.250 will usually get best results is the bullet able to be load to that length?

We designed them to seat to the base of the neck and leave some space to play with so that you would not have to get into the powder column. You should not find any seating depth problems but just in case there is room to use.

Steve

Perfect because I currently use every bit of the case with the the raptor now withthat big plastic tip that's causing me to compress load just a bit. So I was hoping to load yours to same length which would leave tons of room for more powder. I'm currently at 2550 fps and thinki could improve if not for the compression of powder. I don't dare go farther when compressing powder. Thanks again I'll be ordering soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.