Adjustable 0.75” gas block with fm 15 15” handguard

doverpack12

Looking for a suggestion on an adjustable gas block that will fit with a Foxtrot Mike handguard. Inside of handguard is 1.3". I was looking at the seeming 0.75" block and emailed FM customer service and they are concerned about the non symmetricl side that is a little fatter going up to the tube fitting inside. Open so some other suggestions but don't really want to spend over $100.

Check Wojtek Weaponry....their gas block is pretty slim, and clamp on. I've used a few of them on slim hand guards, but I'd have to measure OD, I don't remember off hand what they measured.

Looking for a suggestion on an adjustable gas block that will fit with a Foxtrot Mike handguard. Inside of handguard is 1.3". I was looking at the seeming 0.75" block and emailed FM customer service and they are concerned about the non symmetricl side that is a little fatter going up to the tube fitting inside. Open so some other suggestions but don't really want to spend over $100.
I like the JP clamp on but I have no idea if it will fit.

I recently completed an upper with JP adj. gas block. Fits under an Aero 15" hand guard. Heads up here don't secure the hand guard until the gas block is adjusted. The way the hand guard is cut makes it difficult to get to the screw. HTH

If the gb has a set screw type it can be difficult to adjust after he hg is on, but using one that faces front will be no problem. The shape can be more of a problem than height? There are some set screw type the sets from the front. Finding an in stock that will work will be a challenge! Post a pic and I'll see what I can do?