Accuracy issues when Suppressed

I'm not familiar with that suppressor but you mention the 6.5 end cap. Do you have a different, larger end cap to try so you can see if the end cap is causing the issue?
I shot it again Sunday with and without the suppressor with the .308 end cap. Same deal .471 3 shot group without suppressor and a 2.245 inch suppressed. No baffle strikes.

As mentioned by others. Work your load with the suppressor. You are probably running just a touch faster with teh can on.

I have had loads fall apart when attaching the can. I get the same issue when using a magneeto speed. Smokin load turns into a two minute load with the mag speed. Supressor has done the same.

So your certain it's not doing this?
Is the first shot a flyer then groups normal after that? I've see. With some cans the first round can shift until it's full of gas then groups normally.

I could almost predict where my shots would go depending on how long it had been since my previous suppressed shot.

1st shot was always low, following shots would climb until it grouped. I fond what I called "cold suppressor zero" but ultimately the barrel was worthless to me with a can on it.

So I should slow it down some?
So your certain it's not doing this?

I could almost predict where my shots would go depending on how long it had been since my previous suppressed shot.

1st shot was always low, following shots would climb until it grouped. I fond what I called "cold suppressor zero" but ultimately the barrel was worthless to me with a can on it.
Someone else told me this. If I can't tune the load to get it to shoot decent cold bore I guess I'll just have to give everything I'm hunting a warning shot 🙄

Someone else told me this. If I can't tune the load to get it to shoot decent cold bore I guess I'll just have to give everything I'm hunting a warning shot 🙄

That depends, ultimately you have to find the new node. I would recommend going through your whole load development process again.

Man, I would try a couple different cans before I went down that road. I have so many cans, and have shot them on so many hosts and never seen anything like that. Not saying it can't happen but it just seems like it would be so rare thst a simpler solution exists.

^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^

I really think that the can is altering the barrel harmonics.…..especially with a lightweight barrel. It would be much like resting the barrel, not the forearm, over bags/limb ect., and expecting the groups and/or impact point to be the same as when shot with a forearm rest!

I agree with HandgunHTR and FEENIX…..develop a load with the can on. Even then, it's possible that you won't be able to "tune-out" the weight hanging off the end of that lightweight barrel! JMO. memtb