A 2 bit Poacher Strikes Again

Don't have a Facebook.

Happen to know the "wealthy owner" as well as the manager and several guys that work at the Broken O, have had business dealings in the past with them, all good i might add. They actually do offer quite a bit of opportunity for hunting, especially for first-time hunters. Bucks are a lottery for employees only, the take 7 a year i belive. Talk about a nice employee bonus!

Sorry i can't give you a fight tonight, i just don't feel like giving you the pleasure right now.

Don't have a Facebook.

Happen to know the "wealthy owner" as well as the manager and several guys that work at the Broken O, have had business dealings in the past with them, all good i might add. They actually do offer quite a bit of opportunity for hunting, especially for first-time hunters. Bucks are a lottery for employees only, the take 7 a year i belive. Talk about a nice employee bonus!

Sorry i can't give you a fight tonight, i just don't feel like giving you the pleasure right now.

If you knew HER you would know she has never allowed anyone to kill whitetail bucks,employees were allowed to kill does on occasion,a few kids were let in and people were allowed in for antelope.I worked on the ranch for Dan,the former manager.He was pushing to get people in for deer before your precious f&g allowed poachers to spotlight deer off the ranch for THREE YEARS and screwed the whole deal.Now you dont see those BIG deer out in the fields like we used to,Im sure you have some other explanation for it but I know they were wiped out by this poaching crew,being funded by the F&G.Your "solution" has a very checkered past,I would investigate it before you dedicate your life to being part of it.

Let's clear a couple of things up. For the record, the new owner (to be) is a "HE" and Dan is still the ranch manager. The ranch has been sold, but in any deal this large, there is a thing called "due diligence" that must be completed before any closings. Just make sure ALL of your tree stands are gone!

Dan is "semi retired" and a new manager is in the works.I think he enjoys driving his new vette more than a tractor these days.They plan on keeping access the same as it was with the prior owner but that could change,they already have a beef with the MT F&G and we all know how big land owners in MT like to close down their property to hunters to punish us for the decisions made by the F&G and MT legislators.

Think the worst of people, and you will never be disappointed.

I sure hope they find her, him, them......

Last episode was a week or 2 ago. Pregnant cow Moose with a yearling there too. Cow was shot with a small caliber rifle and left to suffer for a day or two. There is hope the yearling will live. Hope so with the recent decline in MT. moose population.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.