844 YARDS PICS MV Adjusted.............

bigbuck

Well I have been a little upset because I couldnt get my Exbal program to give me the correct dope for elevation. All of my targets in the past had been several inches high . Just the other day I reset my MV or tweaked it and then dialed new MOA adjustment and I got it real close at 446 yards. Iwas told by a good credible shooter here on LR site that I needed to step it on out and verify my drops at longer ranges so here is how I shot today. Note I didnt dial for any windage I only had time to enter conditions and get set up and then I sent one shot Cold Bore to 844 Yards.

I used the same MV setting as I used the last time out at 446 Yards .

210 Berger MV 3,050 FPS

Attachments

bigngreen

So I have a sweet little elk spot that the shooting position is 811 yards across the canyon from their trail that is rutted with elk travel, wind will be from 2 oclock from 0-16 mph, they don't have a clue gun) But the way your shooting we'd have to make you shoot with your other hand to be a little bit fair :D

bigbuck

So I have a sweet little elk spot that the shooting position is 811 yards across the canyon from their trail that is rutted with elk travel, wind will be from 2 oclock from 0-16 mph, they don't have a clue gun) But the way your shooting we'd have to make you shoot with your other hand to be a little bit fair :D
Thanks for the kind words:).
I would love to get out to MT and hunt . I probably would never come back to the south !! Maybe I can take a plain ride out for a couple of days and we can shoot I think broz has mentioned a shoot . I would be a real treat to get to shoot with you allgun)

bigbuck

Lookin Good!!! Congrats!!

Jeff gun)
Thanks Jeff.
I plan on shooting at several other distances as well. I am heading to my father inlaws hunting club tomorrow . I may get a chance to stretch it way out to a 1000 and up tp 1400 . I want take a shot at game past 800 ish just yet but maybe I can get some trigger time and see how my drops are working . It would be real nice to connect with some meat tho:D

Broz

Ya know, considering you needed .4 moa left for spin drift you were darn close to center punching that diamond. Must have had about a 2 mph full value 9:00 wind.

Glad to see you have it worked out. I can feel your confidence growing. Take her to 1000 brother!

Have fun tomorrow!!

Jeff gun)

bigbuck

We have a 2 day hunt this friday and saturday . I have found a perfect LRH Honey Hole:) Longest shot 900 yards and everything in between...
We are allowed 2 doe a day or 1 Buck and Doe per day.
I plan on loading the freezer:D

gun)---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trending threads

Recent Posts