7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I think you've got a winner with ge 160's. I'm assuming factory. Great looking rig there bro. Gives me goosebumps. You won't be disappointed. 7stw just never stops amazing me, but does an amazing job stopping! You'll see. Congrats!
I can't wait to hammer a Buck with it or an Elk.

I was really surprised how it likes the 160 AB's. I'm going to try and get some factory 175's and see how it likes them and go from there. I think it's under .5 MOA if I do my part and that's all I was looking for in a hunting rig for Elk and Mule's and something to take to the range and bang steel with if I wanted.
160ab's would be a hammer it you can hand load to a really good speed

Be careful with the NBT. You find them to be bombs over 3200. Been there, done that. I switched to mono for that exact reason. Just a heads up, and fair warning. Many here will confirm.
I am going to be hunting with the 140 CT's or Accubonds. Just wanted to use the regular BT's to get everything set up. I am running the regular BT's at 3250 in my 7mag and they perform great right there but not sure how much they can handle past that.

I am going to be hunting with the 140 CT's or Accubonds. Just wanted to use the regular BT's to get everything set up. I am running the regular BT's at 3250 in my 7mag and they perform great right there but not sure how much they can handle past that.
The 140 CT are the same bullet, with a black jacket, and a silver tip, so, treat them the same. I at one time, used them, and by velocity shedding, and longer distances, I got away with it. If you shoot something inside 200, it WILL be a mess. Don't get me wrong, they shoot, and I loved them, but they changed the jacket thickness awhile back, and they are not as tough. I settled on the 145lrx, and never looked back. And those things shoot! I'm talking 1/4 inch groups at 200 yards. The lrx will never let you down, and they are Elk worthy!

The 140 CT are the same bullet, with a black jacket, and a silver tip, so, treat them the same. I at one time, used them, and by velocity shedding, and longer distances, I got away with it. If you shoot something inside 200, it WILL be a mess. Don't get me wrong, they shoot, and I loved them, but they changed the jacket thickness awhile back, and they are not as tough. I settled on the 145lrx, and never looked back. And those things shoot! I'm talking 1/4 inch groups at 200 yards. The lrx will never let you down, and they are Elk worthy!
Are the 145's Nosler??

Are the 145's Nosler??
No, the 145lrx is a Barnes monolithic. Extremely accurate, and deadly on game, without blowing up meat. Another great bullet, which I'm actually switching over to is the Hammers. They like to, and will fly fast, and I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed. In t hh e 7stw, I know what the 145lrx does, but wouldn't hesitate to throw a Hammer at one. They too are incredibly accurate, and easy to load with.

Be careful with the NBT. You find them to be bombs over 3200. Been there, done that. I switched to mono for that exact reason. Just a heads up, and fair warning. Many here will confirm.
yup, I run the 140 ab's to 3350 in my rifle and they are mean if you are too close. I prefer a couple hundred yard impact minimum...