7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I just bought some 90 AH's haven't tried them as of yet. Can't get GS Custom to reply so I went to Steve's bullets. GS had a very sweet 68gr bore rider for 243/6mm....but guess he went out of business......

Has anybody built, or heard of someone building, a 25-26 Nosler? The talks of the 257 STW got me thinking...

Yeah, he did
And that's where I read that he liked the 257 version better. I cant remember if he did a 6.5 version, but I do know which one was the best! GUESS!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just finished my 6.8 STW exact copy of my 300 PRC. Defiance action, proof barrel 26", Masterpiece Arms Ultralight BA chassis, Triggertech Diamond trigger. 9 lb 3oz. With AccuShot bipod and monopod attached. Haven't put a round through it yet!

Attachments

• 94002DCF-9143-4DD3-976D-EF4E9A1DEB95.jpeg
    94002DCF-9143-4DD3-976D-EF4E9A1DEB95.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Has anyone tried the 143 gr Hammer Hunters with H-1000? (Finally found a couple of lb cans the other day) Steve suggested I start with 81 grs as a starting point. My gun is a factory Remington 700 S/S with quite a bit of engraving on it, came from Remington that way, with a muzzle brake. Love to shoot it. It shoots the Hornady 162 gr ELD X pretty respectfully.

Has anyone tried the 143 gr Hammer Hunters with H-1000? (Finally found a couple of lb cans the other day) Steve suggested I start with 81 grs as a starting point. My gun is a factory Remington 700 S/S with quite a bit of engraving on it, came from Remington that way, with a muzzle brake. Love to shoot it. It shoots the Hornady 162 gr ELD X pretty respectfully.
I'm just guessing and while I'm sure it will work I think it's gonna be a little slow, But She'll be stable Shonuff

I don't know what year it was made but mine is 9.5 twist, so I dropped to the 131. 143's shot great with 8133 but I wanted more stability.

Recent Posts