7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Patriot
You sayimproper cleaning for a jewel trigger how do you clean it i spray a gun scrubber through a.d then use caned air for like cumputers what should i be doing

So, Brotherhood... As some of you know, I have a new girl that I have been taking to the range to break the new Brux barrel in. I have put about 50 rounds down her and cleaned after 1 shot then 2 and now 3..... Well, I was wondering when the barrel would be broken in and start to shoot better. I have been shooting Remmington Core-lokt ammo with 140 gr bullet.... Here was 4 shots at 100 yards....
Do yall think I should start reloading now???:D

Also, was going to try RL33 as it doesnt work in my 338 Lapua so I hope that the 29-30 inch barrel will help make it work...

Thanks for all the help you have provided and the input...

Mario

7stw 4 shot.jpg

Rotate pic 90 degrees clockwise

So, Brotherhood... As some of you know, I have a new girl that I have been taking to the range to break the new Brux barrel in. I have put about 50 rounds down her and cleaned after 1 shot then 2 and now 3..... Well, I was wondering when the barrel would be broken in and start to shoot better. I have been shooting Remmington Core-lokt ammo with 140 gr bullet.... Here was 4 shots at 100 yards....
Do yall think I should start reloading now???:D

Also, was going to try RL33 as it doesnt work in my 338 Lapua so I hope that the 29-30 inch barrel will help make it work...

Thanks for all the help you have provided and the input...

Mario

View attachment 23639

Rotate pic 90 degrees clockwise
Mario, If it will shoot like that with Core Locks She's good to go and thats some Awesome Trigger work too My Friend.....as I said before I have never shot any 33 so keep me posted on how it works out

Mario, I'm going to coin up on what Bro' Bean said, if she shoots " lowly" core lokts, like that, she will sure as hell shoot " Good Bullets Better". Now you just have to find what flavor of good bullet she wants to shoot. It shouldn't be hard to find the right diet. But I'd feel safe to say she's broken in enough, to start rolling your own.
If you can't get her to shoot, send her to the east coast!! I'm told there are a couple of folks guys in the Maryland, and North Carolina that would be GLAD to fine tune it for ya!!!!:D :D. HeHe!!!!
Truly, I think she's ready to roll, and you are yet to be really amazed!!!!:)

Thanks guys!!!! I really appreciate it!!! I couldn't even get off the mountain where I was shooting before I had to tell a brother about my baby!!!!
7, be carefull, I may ask for your new address and let her come fly with you in MD where the deer and no antelope play!!!!! That's way, she can play with some deer!!! :D

I'll let y'all know she does

Thanks guys!!!! I really appreciate it!!! I couldn't even get off the mountain where I was shooting before I had to tell a brother about my baby!!!!
7, be carefull, I may ask for your new address and let her come fly with you in MD where the deer and no antelope play!!!!! That's way, she can play with some deer!!! :D

I'll let y'all know she does

Well, if everything goes right this weekend, I'll at least know what my my NEW address will be. We've been eyeing a few homes, and I've keyed in on one of them, and if it looks good, I put an offer on it Sunday. I can't even tell you how good it feels to to be able to go back to where you have always called HOME.
PS, and if you send her my way, she'll eat very well!! :D enjoy your toy my friend, it truly is a beauty!!

Well, if everything goes right this weekend, I'll at least know what my my NEW address will be. We've been eyeing a few homes, and I've keyed in on one of them, and if it looks good, I put an offer on it Sunday. I can't even tell you how good it feels to to be able to go back to where you have always called HOME.
PS, and if you send her my way, she'll eat very well!! :D enjoy your toy my friend, it truly is a beauty!!

I'll need that address. If I can't get an elk or deer by October, may need you to take my big girl to eat!!!!
Good luck buddy. Glad you are happy

I'll need that address. If I can't get an elk or deer by October, may need you to take my big girl to eat!!!!
Good luck buddy. Glad you are happy
Mario,Im sure glad 7STW is moving back down to MD as he will only be about a 6 hour drive from me but Im tellin Ya Bro if your gonna send that Mule out this way send it to me........Where 7 is moving to is by the coast and you dont want that rig out in the salty air and humidity and all the other harmful elements ....The NC air is crisp and clear and anything else you want me to tell you so that I can get my hands on that rig :D

Mario,Im sure glad 7STW is moving back down to MD as he will only be about a 6 hour drive from me but Im tellin Ya Bro if your gonna send that Mule out this way send it to me........Where 7 is moving to is by the coast and you dont want that rig out in the salty air and humidity and all the other harmful elements ....The NC air is crisp and clear and anything else you want me to tell you so that I can get my hands on that rig :D

Hahahaha. Make it the traveling STW!!!! Everyone gets a shot

Took 7stw's advice and bought some 180 gr Berger targets as the MV is pretty fast and as many here have said, beyond 3200 fps, these things explode!!!

Also bought some 168 LRXs. I am game to try something else. I know brother butterbean likes the CT bullets. Maybe some of those long range accubonds.
Heck I don't know. This is the cool part. Picking things and trying them!!!

Anyway, maybe the traveling STW would
Like a load developement by everyone that touches her.

Just please don't forget the jimmy hat!!!!! :D

Took 7stw's advice and bought some 180 gr Berger targets as the MV is pretty fast and as many here have said, beyond 3200 fps, these things explode!!!

Also bought some 168 LRXs. I am game to try something else. I know brother butterbean likes the CT bullets. Maybe some of those long range accubonds.
Heck I don't know. This is the cool part. Picking things and trying them!!!

Anyway, maybe the traveling STW would
Like a load developement by everyone that touches her.

Just please don't forget the jimmy hat!!!!! :D
Mario, Im a big fan of the Barnes Bullet rite myself .....I shot them last year in several different rifles with unreal results on Deer and they shot in everything I have loaded them in so far