6mm 108 Berger Hunter terminal & accuracy feedback

What's "QMM"? I started trying to find a load with the 108's with N550 out of my 6 Creed and haven't had a chance to keep shooting more. I will kill some animals with it this year though.

What's "QMM"? I started trying to find a load with the 108's with N550 out of my 6 Creed and haven't had a chance to keep shooting more. I will kill some animals with it this year though.
There is no better powder then Vv. If you ask me. Especially N-160 for colder conditions (32*F/0*C); seem to have better SDs. Well.. this has been my experience In my 6.5CM.

Seriously if i can do that to whitetails I'm in. But it would have to be hammer bullets.
They are plenty accurate too...I think it took me a total of 12 shots and I had my load with the 101s. This was shots 7/8/9 & 10/11/12 during load development.

20190310_103833.jpg

20190310_103838.jpg

I know this is a bit off topic (Sorry OP).
anyone have data for the 80gr barnes TTSX? The Barnes manual starts at 95gr. I suppose I could use Hornady 80gr GMX data.

edit. Vihtavuori's latest data book is using the 80gr. TTSX.
Photos attached for those who need to know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Have you had any issues with they 105 hybrid just punching through and not opening on coyotes? How fast are you running them?
I quit using them because that's what was happening to me. They were acting like fmj and coyotes would run several hundred yds and lay down.

Last year I shot 2 yotes from my bergara 6.5 CM using Hornady GMX.
If I can get som 80gr for this 6CM I'm going to try them in the spring; they are the best cost effective monolithic bullet on the market. IMOH. My son and I have been hired by a farmer to kill yotes on sight during the calving season. He has lost a total of 5 over the past two seasons. Said there would have been more lost if he wasn't chasing them off with his wheeler.
Apparently 2 died before the birthing was completed. The Coywolves here are pretty aggressive. Only made worse by Covid-19; as we've had a substantial decrease in guided hunting. The spring pack will be much larger I'd expect.