169 Hammer Hunter Terminal Performance

Huntnful

I figure out how to upload videos to youtube. So I'll be sharing some terminal performance videos of different bullets on game animals. They'll be shared separately and the thread titles will be different just for ease of when people are searching for this specific info on the internet.

28 Nosler
169 HH
3250fps MV

Bullet entered point of the shoulder and exited by the last rib. 20+ inches of penetration.

I figure out how to upload videos to youtube. So I'll be sharing some terminal performance videos of different bullets on game animals. They'll be shared separately and the thread titles will be different just for ease of when people are searching for this specific info on the internet.

28 Nosler
169 HH
3250fps MV

Bullet entered point of the shoulder and exited by the last rib. 20+ inches of penetration.

Gotta love it when they never even get up out of their bed.

Great shot and great deer!

I had great luck with the 260 hammer put of my 338 lapua this last year also. Let my biddy shoot hos deer at 350 yards. Perfect double lung shot first shot. He slowly spun around and he put one more through his chest for good measure.

I had great luck with the 260 hammer put of my 338 lapua this last year also. Let my biddy shoot hos deer at 350 yards. Perfect double lung shot first shot. He slowly spun around and he put one more through his chest for good measure.
The hammers just don't quite seem to disperse enough energy on a broadside shot to shock the nervous system like some of the frangible bullets. But they perform great and the animals don't make it far!

The hammers just don't quite seem to disperse enough energy on a broadside shot to shock the nervous system like some of the frangible bullets. But they perform great and the animals don't make it far!
Exactly what i found out. They just dont kill the same way as a lead bullet. But man when it hit his chest plate it smacked like a hammer. Im gonna shoot everything in the shoulder blade from now on with the hammers