6.5x284 Loading for best accuracy?

If it's a Remington RR prefix serial number than you could possibly have a Primary extraction issue. Has nothing to do with the extractor, it's all bout the timing and cam over of the bolt cycle. Won't show on new brass and only shows on fired brass. I've had the issue in 2 of my Remingtons and both were RR prefix serial#s. Can also happen on older actions when you have them Blueprinted.

If it's a Remington RR prefix serial number than you could possibly have a Primary extraction issue. Has nothing to do with the extractor, it's all bout the timing and cam over of the bolt cycle. Won't show on new brass and only shows on fired brass. I've had the issue in 2 of my Remingtons and both were RR prefix serial#s. Can also happen on older actions when you have them Blueprinted.
Interesting. I was unaware and will check later. So your saying the serial number prefix will read RR? Possibly cam timing issue. Okay, thank You

Interesting. I was unaware and will check later. So your saying the serial number prefix will read RR? Possibly cam timing issue. Okay, thank You
Correct. RR serial numbered actions are notoriously known for PE issues. It can also show up when an action has been blueprinted as it can slightly change the PE timing.

Here's a chat about it.

Correct. RR serial numbered actions are notoriously known for PE issues. It can also show up when an action has been blueprinted as it can slightly change the PE timing.

Here's a chat about it.
That sounds like what I have going on too.

Here's a chat about it.
JAYgs8163: , I checked serial number and the prefix is RR and it's a PE issue . Very disappointing but fixable