50 BMG scopes

Don't rule out a Trijicon Ten Mile 5-50x56. Excellent glass (L.O.W), built like the proverbial tank (38.4 oz weight) and loaded with all the features you'd expect from a LR purpose scope. They are, however, 1/8moa or .05 mrad adjustment scopes.

All of my Trijicon's have been rock solid and I've been shooting them over ten years now.

The Ten Mile Series has peformed exceptionally well for everyone I know shooting them.

Very affordable option as well.

The chart doesn't necessarily show which scope is better. For example, the chart shows more people using Bushnell scopes than Tangent Theta. I don't believe anyone on this forum actually would choose a bushnell over a TT if they were offered the choice for free. Also IOR Valdada showes up second from the bottom. Again not really reflecting the quality of the scope but more so the availability.
Take a look at the most popular calibers for PRS competition. Hint, 50BMG doesn't make the list.

Gotta be built like a tank to stand up to the blast and recoil of the 50.

@Jdr9941 : Hmmm... That long objective bell might be a problem... And your warranty specifically mentions several exclusions including misuse.

If you've watched the high-speed video a few posts above, then you can see why the bell might be a problem. I'd contact Hi-Lux and ask them what they think. If they think it's OK and the scope breaks, then they can't claim misuse...

@Jdr9941 : Hmmm... That long objective bell might be a problem... And your warranty specifically mentions several exclusions including misuse.

If you've watched the high-speed video a few posts above, then you can see why the bell might be a problem. I'd contact Hi-Lux and ask them what they think. If they think it's OK and the scope breaks, then they can't claim misuse...
I think I'm going to. I picked up a Noreen a few days ago from a guy having money problems and it don't have a scope on it yet. It's a though before I throw out 1-2k on a scope.

Guess you missed the second post which explained.... .500 bullet can't make a .250 " hole!!!!!
500 bullet does not have to make a .250 hole to make a .250MOA group. With your thinking, no caliber larger than a quarter-bore could shoot a 1/4MOA. Guess you missed the training module explaining what 1/4MOA is, and how to measure.. That is not the out-to-out- measurement. A 1/4MOA would measure 1/4 inch...at 100yds.....center-to-center of holes. of course with no paper remaining to measure..... or .750" out-to-out for a .50 bullet. Class dismissed. Turn the TV off as you work on your homework assignment tonight.