375 ultra mag

I am in the process of building a 375 RUM based on the Bergara Ridgeback rifle. Ordered a 30" heavy Palma contour 10" twist barrel for it last week from Bartlein. My smith has already built me a 30/28 Nosler, and a 33/28 Nosler on this stock rifle platform with 28" Palma bartlein barrels. Both rifles shoot under 1/4" MOA even at distance with my handloads so I have high hopes for the new 375 RUM built the same way. Will be focused on shooting Cutting Edge bullets (the 325 Lazers or the 330 MTH) preferably but will consider the 300 grain MTH as well as the 350 Lazers or 350 MTH's as well if need be for best accuracy/performance. I also have a bunch of 390 grain A-Tips sitting on the shelf in case I want to try some heavy weights. this rifle will be used for a fixed position long range elk thumper on a private ranch. Has anyone tried the 390 A-Tips yet and if so what kind of velocities are you seeing for best accuracy?

I am in the process of building a 375 RUM based on the Bergara Ridgeback rifle. Ordered a 30" heavy Palma contour 10" twist barrel for it last week from Bartlein. My smith has already built me a 30/28 Nosler, and a 33/28 Nosler on this stock rifle platform with 28" Palma bartlein barrels. Both rifles shoot under 1/4" MOA even at distance with my handloads so I have high hopes for the new 375 RUM built the same way. Will be focused on shooting Cutting Edge bullets (the 325 Lazers or the 330 MTH) preferably but will consider the 300 grain MTH as well as the 350 Lazers or 350 MTH's as well if need be for best accuracy/performance. I also have a bunch of 390 grain A-Tips sitting on the shelf in case I want to try some heavy weights. this rifle will be used for a fixed position long range elk thumper on a private ranch. Has anyone tried the 390 A-Tips yet and if so what kind of velocities are you seeing for best accuracy?
Isn't Bartlein like 8-10 months out on barrel orders?

Isn't Bartlein like 8-10 months out on barrel orders?
I actually hunted a week ago with a young guy that was a lathe operator for Bartlien barrels, he said they have 7 machines running like crazy. I have a Montana rifle in 300 WBY that I had rebarreled with a Bartlien, it shoots really well too!!

Does anyone make a detachable magazine long enough to feed this beast? I see accurate mag has a 3.850" mag, but I was wanting to know if anyone made a 4"? I know Wyatt's makes an internal mag that's 4.0" but I really would prefer detachable

Does anyone make a detachable magazine long enough to feed this beast? I see accurate mag has a 3.850" mag, but I was wanting to know if anyone made a 4"? I know Wyatt's makes an internal mag that's 4.0" but I really would prefer detachable
Yes--- there is a 4.05" aics mag designed for 338 lap that the ribs can be modified for the ultra mag brass -- BUT the only chassis or stock that I can find that is compatible with the 4.05" mag is the mirage ulr

Yes--- there is a 4.05" aics mag designed for 338 lap that the ribs can be modified for the ultra mag brass -- BUT the only chassis or stock that I can find that is compatible with the 4.05" mag is the mirage ulr
Doesn't PTG make a 4.05" bottom metal for the Rem 700 Variants?