375 Terminator

Ammomasters are great, have, a 1.5" top with adapter bushings

for any size smaller thread built, and other is with special 2" thread top to

do 4bore and 20mm that we made..For heavy work I have bench

anchored to wall and a bar from wall to press top and 4 ft handle

and press takes it just fine. Ed

can A guy get away with using the standard rockchucker or do you need a 50 bmg sized press?

How do guys like the ammo master press? Is there a better press I should look at?

Is there any updates on the cartridge. I would love to build this on my Bat model L action.

I am looking at a either a Bartline gain twist or a Kreiger 1.75 tapered to 1.35 or 1.4 inch at 36 inches. The biggest question I have is do you have brass available for sale. I believe I have read on you site before Bertram is making it. Have they began to sell this brass to the public yet? Would you be open to a winter project chambering this cartridge for me if brass is available. This action has the .585 lapua bolt face. I do not have a cheytac bolt face. May talk to Bat about getting a bolt. I think they run 800 for just the bolt on this big action. Let us all know about your brass and if you would chamber this round in this action. I have the Bat L 1.75 Multi flat action. I think they are 11 IN long.

The 375 Terminator has a rebated rim and takes a Lapua bolt face. Bertram is not making the brass, we are fireforming it here. Brass and dies will be available but only to people we have built rifles for. Building the brass and dies is time consuming and not a great deal of fun. We do both of those things as support to our customers. All of that being said we would be happy to barrel up your BAT action.

The 375 Terminator has a rebated rim and takes a Lapua bolt face. Bertram is not making the brass, we are fireforming it here. Brass and dies will be available but only to people we have built rifles for. Building the brass and dies is time consuming and not a great deal of fun. We do both of those things as support to our customers. All of that being said we would be happy to barrel up your BAT action.

I have a Bat L also chambered it a 338-378 36 inch Kreiger would most likely just have to rebarrel! What kind of timeline thanks Bo

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.