375 Terminator

Here is a picture of the massive sliding sleeve micrometer die I had to build for this. Quite happy with the results, consistently getting .001-.0015" runout with CEB bullets using this. There is a standard 338 Edge on the left for comparison. Trying to test and get info out as soon as possible for you guys following this.

375 T DIE.jpg

Here is a picture of the massive sliding sleeve micrometer die I had to build for this. Quite happy with the results, consistently getting .001-.0015" runout with CEB bullets using this. There is a standard 338 Edge on the left for comparison. Trying to test and get info out as soon as possible for you guys following this.

View attachment 75671

All very very nice looking.

If it is 1 inch, what press do you use? I have a rockchucker and it is 7/8 or 1 1/4 with the adapter removed for the 338-408

Thanks for the info! I may have to get a 50 bmg press, My rockchucker is barely long enough for the 338-408 anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.