375 RUM in Winchester model 70 super express questions.

If they don't have it, nobody will.
How is the ultra msg compared to 30:378 WBY in length? One can buy a WbY follower and make it fit.
If I need to change it I will start looking there. I dont know the difference between the 30-378 vs 375 Rum that will be another thing for me to look into.

If I need to change it I will start looking there. I dont know the difference between the 30-378 vs 375 Rum that will be another thing for me to look into.
If it is the same length as the 375 H&H then the 300 WBY follower would work with very little sanding. I did that for one of my WIN 70. Nobody else had a follower

It look like a 375 HH that has been rechambered…like others have said check feeding.. enjoy it—I think the 375 RUM is the best designed of all the 375s . I have a TSR 375 RUM built by Bill Wiseman on a rem 700 and a proprietary box magazine. I have shot most of what Africa has to offer—it is potent stuff…

I did the same conversion on a Model 70 Classic Stainless 10 years ago. It worked fine without any mods. I did polish the feed ramp and add a Limbsaver pad.

Winchester did chamber a few 300 rum rifles as did browning, but I haven't seen a 375 rum from them... Hope she shoots well for you...
Correct, I own a Winchester Super Grade built on an Express action. As far as I know there were 400 factory chambered in 300 RUM. There are no Custom Shop markings or special numbers. I have seen a picture of a stainless synthetic stock as well. There were a few more of these made. These are New Haven rifles.