338 Norma at 3220 yards

How do you like that scope your shooting and you said you zoomed in for shot impact. What power did you let fly at?

How do you like that scope your shooting and you said you zoomed in for shot impact. What power did you let fly at?

Honestly not a huge fan of these bushnell scopes. For the money they are fantastic but compared to my premiers and Leupold mark 8's they are not even in the same league. But it was the scope that was in the GDI rings with 25 moa of can't and had a trmr2 reticle so that was a no brainer. I will be doing all my future 2mile plus shots with a mark 8 and H37 reticle.

For the shot, I fired on 8x and zoomed to 25ish to spot impacts

5 1/2 football fields of drop. It's hard to get my head around. My hat's off for even trying it let alone hitting your target. Congrats.

What powder is your Norma liking?

5 1/2 football fields of drop. It's hard to get my head around. My hat's off for even trying it let alone hitting your target. Congrats.

What powder is your Norma liking?

Whoops, correction... About 550 ft. Almost two football fields. I'd be pretty happy hitting one football field at that distance:).

I have 2 Normas built by same smith, friend is building onewith his smith. Where do you get a remer spec and for 300 berger. Mine are 3.675 for touch too lands is this enough info for his smith to build off? I can give him a dumby round. Should I have my .002 shoulder bump for dumby

115vld. Great shooting! I ve heard that Norma is modifying the Berger tail for the Norma magnum .338 for better transonic stability. Were you using the new Norma Berger? The challenge is as you point out is the scope Moa range and I also sight zero at 400 yds.

LR3,
This is news to me. Norma Berger? Got a link?

xdeano

115vld. Great shooting! I ve heard that Norma is modifying the Berger tail for the Norma magnum .338 for better transonic stability. Were you using the new Norma Berger? The challenge is as you point out is the scope Moa range and I also sight zero at 400 yds.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.