338 Norma at 3220 yards

Good job! If you have a 400yd zero, I ran some numbers and I keep coming up with about 67-68mils to get to 3220yds. Thats if the BC is .818 to target. Reason I ask, I just finished my 338 Norma and we have identical speeds with same bullet. I`m getting ready to try the 2 mile shot and I was looking at my dope chart. The elevation I shoot at is around 2000ft. I have a 60moa base on my 338.

Good job! If you have a 400yd zero, I ran some numbers and I keep coming up with about 67-68mils to get to 3220yds. Thats if the BC is .818 to target. Reason I ask, I just finished my 338 Norma and we have identical speeds with same bullet. I`m getting ready to try the 2 mile shot and I was looking at my dope chart. The elevation I shoot at is around 2000ft. I have a 60moa base on my 338.

I ran my numbers again and it gave me the same exact dope I had this summer. 2.8" scope height and then my Coriolis and azimuth. Don't know what to tell ya man

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts