300WM XBolt Stalker -- Max COAL: Do 215 Berger Hybrids Fit?

Yes, they do and I provided it to the OP on my #17 response. I agree, no need to complicate it unnecessarily to a new reloader.
Yep, set the bullet at manual recommended length and work up in powder charge for your first load. You should be able to find a decent group, especially with tangent profile bullets

I will be sure to give the H4831 a look as well. I will most likely end up loading the H1000 and seeing it's performance, but will be sure to broaden my options.
H4831SC was more accurate than H1000 with Berger 215's in my Win Mag

I agree! That is why I made the comment to slow down and start with the basics as it does not happen overnight.

Below is the OP's post yesterday from another post he started (https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/new-rifle-recommendations.232383/)
I dont know I guess I was taught differently 30+ years ago.
I consider the basics is learn how to set up your die properly so your only bumping the shoulders .002-.003 case prep and how to find the lands because every bullet is different.
My recommendation learn those 3 things first and you will have alot less problems starting out.

I dont know I guess I was taught differently 30+ years ago.
I consider the basics is learn how to set up your die properly so your only bumping the shoulders .002-.003 case prep and how to find the lands because every bullet is different.
My recommendation learn those 3 things first and you will have alot less problems starting out.

I was fortunate to have a mentor and his idea of basic was the reloading manual, which was nearly 40 years ago. When I help new reloaders, I start them with the basics of reloading from manual's process/steps ... and progress from there.

Just load it one to a time. That's what I do with my savage long range hunter. AICS mags aren't long enough either for the 215 berger.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.