berger 215 hybrids....AMAZING!!!

infidel 811

Well my wife and I had the chance to harvest some bucks out here in Montana. Shooting a snowy mountain rifle in 300 win. I was shooting the berger 215 hybrids, h1000 and gm215m primers. I wish I had pics of the results of these bergers. They are like mini grenades. She shot hers at 512 yards and mine was. 740. All one shot drops with 3 inch exit wounds. I would reccomend these to everyone!! Just thought I'd share some more success with bergers ;) go buy some!! You will not regret it!!

Hey, thanks Jeff. We didn't do to bad lol I missed a cow at 1300 yards. It would have helped if I didn't drop range finder on my stalk on her.

Thank you! Still waiting on my doe shot....been waiting for them to get as far as they can seems like there the only ones that want to come close! Lol.

Mike, the bullets are easy to find. You will not find them online. I call every local place I can, or I call berger...and they can point you in the right direction usually. ;)

I only have about 600, but they are showing up more so now then the last few months. Same with powder.

Jeff how did they do for you? Similar results? I know you took a bunch last year with them but I was not expecting them to be that devastating on wild game.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.