300 WM Load Help

BBean70

Looking for some guidance. Pretty much first post here.
In the very early stages of reloading (as gathering everything I can including press, etc). So like the rest of you I am limited to what I can scrounge up while trying not to go broke (LOL). I recently purchased a Christensen Ridgeline 300WM (as I thought is might be easier to get ammo plus I had a little laying around) and Swaro X5i 5-25 with plans for an elk hunt in Sept. With that said I had an older 300 WM that will not group at all but that's a different story. I say that because when ammo was available I had purchased some Winchester Supreme 180 Gr Bonded and also some 180 Gr Ballistic Silvertips. I was able to use those in the new rifle and it shoots great. I was able to purchase some 180 & 200 Gr Accubond bullets went on Nosler's site and printed of the load data. I was able to find some IMR-4831 and some Hodgdon H4350. would have really liked to find some H-1000 but I believe its a unicorn. So now I am down to Primers. I did pick up 200 CCI Large Rifle Primers many months ago. I have read on several forums maybe even this one also that Large Rifle Primers could be used. I would like to know if anyone has maybe loaded these bullets with that primer and wanted to see what kind of results the had gotten. I know it's not ideal but in today's world it is what it is. My main goal right now is just to keep shooting until I can find some without paying $10 ea and once I do I can dial it in. Mot trying to start a huge debate or anything just looking for some guidance from you guys that have been doing this and have experience. Sorry the post is so long winded. Thank you in advance

I haven't actually tried that in the 300 Win Mag but you should be able to see what you can get out of it with what you have.

The 180 and 200 grain Accubonds are good bullets.

I have used Federl 210Match primers in all of my magnums, even my 500 Nitro and 505 Gibbs. They work fine as long as it is a high density load near 100% fill with bullet seated.
You may get slightly reduced velocities, say 30-50fps but this is not a given, you may get exactly the same velocity as a magnum primer.
I wouldn't bother with any of the 4350 powders with 180g or heavier bullets.
The 4831 will give better case fill.

Cheers.