300 blk bullets

I shoot the 300BO for what I feel it was actually designed for - whisper quiet suppressed shooting. I think the Berry's 220 gr work exceptionally well for this.

Certainly not a distance load, by any means, but great for ultra quiet shooting with a fairly heavy projectile.

I shoot the 300BO for what I feel it was actually designed for - whisper quiet suppressed shooting. I think the Berry's 220 gr work exceptionally well for this.

Certainly not a distance load, by any means, but great for ultra quiet shooting with a fairly heavy projectile.
That was the answer I was looking for badthirtyone! Ill be shooting a subsonic load out of my suppressed Daniel Defense PDW... just ordered 2,000 Berry's to load up for quiet 50 to 100 yd shots.

Any recommendations on a good Can?

I shoot my 11" 300 BO with a ThunderBeast Arms Ultra 9, Ti can. With the Berry's 200's, it's almost "Hollywood" quiet.

Lots of good cans out there, but I have multiple TBA's, and in my opinion, they do not get any better than that. If you're looking now, I'd strongly consider the Ultra series or their new Dominus cans.

TSAR 300, 11" with TBA Ultra 9

Attachments

• 0128181421.jpg
    0128181421.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 110
I shoot my 11" 300 BO with a ThunderBeast Arms Ultra 9, Ti can. With the Berry's 200's, it's almost "Hollywood" quiet.

Lots of good cans out there, but I have multiple TBA's, and in my opinion, they do not get any better than that. If you're looking now, I'd strongly consider the Ultra series or their new Dominus cans.
Yes, been looking and have come back to the TBA Cans... I will check them out! Thanks in advance

8.5" suppressed, shoot the 195 cavity back bullet ( a specially designed subsonic expanding monolithic) at just under 1100fps using cfe blk-- shoots 3/4 moa @ 100y
Supers, I shoot the 110tac-tx around 2400fps iirc with h110

Serria 220gr RNFB over 9.5grs of h110, clocked them at 965ish out of a 16"barrel. I prefer the RNFB projectiles, do a little better on expansion. I've loaded and shot some 208gr HPbt, and they are good, but just poke holes in water jugs, unlike the 220gr ones mentioned above

Now have a 8-1/2" with a innovated arms deception. Same load. Still quiet. no idea on speed but stabilize fine in the shorter barrel

I have some nosler ballistic tips loaded but my cheap behind hasn't bought any 300 specific mags so loading them in to a GI mag gets kinda wonky.

Attachments

• ED561352-BDBA-48B8-BC37-2F5475427848.jpeg
    ED561352-BDBA-48B8-BC37-2F5475427848.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
8.5" suppressed, shoot the 195 cavity back bullet ( a specially designed subsonic expanding monolithic) at just under 1100fps using cfe blk-- shoots 3/4 moa @ 100y
Supers, I shoot the 110tac-tx around 2400fps iirc with h110
I currently load all of my subsonic 300's with CFE BLK, as well. I like it. Consistent and quiet.

Serria 220gr RNFB over 9.5grs of h110, clocked them at 965ish out of a 16"barrel. I prefer the RNFB projectiles, do a little better on expansion. I've loaded and shot some 208gr HPbt, and they are good, but just poke holes in water jugs, unlike the 220gr ones mentioned above

Now have a 8-1/2" with a innovated arms deception. Same load. Still quiet. no idea on speed but stabilize fine in the shorter barrel

I have some nosler ballistic tips loaded but my cheap behind hasn't bought any 300 specific mags so loading them in to a GI mag gets kinda wonky.
H110 seems to be a popular powder for the blk CFE as well... as we all know components tonplay with are hard to get a hold of today... looking for some more new brass...

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.