270Wsm vs 7mmRemMag...

Update...
After looking high and low for one of those Browning Hell's Canyon Speed rifles and finding they were out of stock in either caliber I was looking at, in the entire state of Colorado (Lol), I bought a used Tikka T3 lite in 7mag. Seems like a great lil rifle, super smooth action. Can't wait to see how it shoots. This way, I can stick with my 162 eldx that I have been shooting.

Great choice. My T3 Lite in 338WM is a feather. Remember Limbsaver 10011. It's a game changer for the T3 Lite magnums. 2 minute installation.

I'd suggest ditching the oem bottom plastic, using a red snake or mountain tactical piece, and running a magpul 5rd aics mag. You'll be able to get your bullets to the lands, increase powder capacity and performance. The only downfall is the magazine now sits an inch below the stock, but you have +2 capacity. Why nobody has made a long action 3rd aics mag for long range hunters, I do not know. Curtis is taking their sweet time with em.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.