270 AI equals 280AI?

Hello Wilcup, I apologize for not answering you back on this question. For some reason I stopped getting notifications on this thread????? I am seating them at 3.330 due to the 3.340 short magazine box in the Ruger 77. I am not certain about bullet jump, but I know it is significant due to the limitations of the action. I hope this helps. Also for me FEENIX is my "go to" person with questions on the .270 Ackley. He is the one who introduced me to this cartridge. For the life of me I cannot figure out the reason that all of the ammunition manufacturers have managed to skirt around this cartridge. For me it fills a void in many of the cartridges that are out there. My barrels are 1:10 twist due to the fact that the rifles are built for whitetail deer hunting. If someone wanted to go heavier a 1:7 or 1:8 twist ought to fill in the gap even better. We can get 3300 out of the 26 inch Lilja barrel, but....it is at the expense of the brass. I would like to find some RL26, it is just not available online or in our local gun shops. If you build one you will not be disappointed on performance or accuracy. The photos This 300 yard photo that I have attached has been used on some other threads, maybe this one as well??? They are old because we (my son and I) have been playing some of our other toys and haven't had the .270AIs out for a while now. With this particular load, only a 200 yard zero instead of the 100 yard zero, the bullet would be about 1 1/4 inch high at 100 yards and 5 3/4 inch low at 300 yards with 2300 foot pounds of muzzle energy.
When my .280 AI gives up the ghost I'm dropping back seven-thousandths! 1 in 7.5 twist.