264 win mag sendero

lineworker81

Can somebody help me with some info? What year was these discotinued and are they making these again? The reason i ask is because a friend of mine has one new in box that he priced me. He trades alot and got this one but it looks like 2015 production? the reason i say that is because the stock has the splatter paint but it is really raised like the senderos ive looked at very recently. It also has the small square like barcode on it like the newest remingtons? I really want to buy it but its not cheap and if they are making them again i could hold off. Also there is 2 nib on the popular gun selling website and they look just as i described if somebody wants to look. Any help will be greatly appreciated before i spend to much cash. Thanks in advance.

I purchased a brand new Sendero 264 win mag from a big box sporting goods store in November of 2015. Not sure if it is new old stock and they just happened to get one in or if they are making them again. I am going to email Remington and see if they can get me a date of manufacture.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.