25-06

Hey why not? I laughed at the same thing but I appreciate that this forum isn't toxic about it.

Almost done testing the 90 absolute myself! Plateaued at 3575 on H4350, 26" pipe on a stiller. I think I over crimped and sapped some steam, really wanted to break 3600. After my 7mm experience I'm all in on the AH, don't expect a lot of tracking.
Try RL16 or....maybe the magic pixie dust otherwise known as RL26....

Try RL16 or....maybe the magic pixie dust otherwise known as RL26....
Oh gosh, maybe if I work extra hours I can pay a retiree to go into the powder drop thunderdome for me. I have some Rl 16 for my 140 AH load, I probably should just use it. I was just able to find H4350 locally and consistently so I thought I'd save it for the load it's assigned to. Maybe. Someone in the data says they got way over that with 4350, but who knows.

Oh gosh, maybe if I work extra hours I can pay a retiree to go into the powder drop thunderdome for me. I have some Rl 16 for my 140 AH load, I probably should just use it. I was just able to find H4350 locally and consistently so I thought I'd save it for the load it's assigned to. Maybe. Someone in the data says they got way over that with 4350, but who knows.
https://www.powdervalley.com/product/alliant-reloder-16/ Election year....so it's probably not going to get any cheaper anytime soon....