25-06 Opinions

My dad has one, it is a stock Rem M700, 24" bbl. We have found that it like 4350 & 4831. However, we have also found that you need to clean the bore often in order to fouling down. If not it "goes south" on you quick.

Savage just built me a 110FLP 25/06,got it for under $800.It took about 6 weeks to get it. I topped it off with a Sightron SIII,Burris Zee rings,and a Ken Farrell 1pc base.
Just waiting for my Choate Tactical stock to arrive,and then I'll try it out.

If it shoots anything close to my 110FLP 300WM,I'll be pleased.

018-2.jpg

went the tikka route..sent the rifle to Lone Wolf for a custom lh stock and got back a walk around tack driver. loading 87 gr hornady sp w/ 49.5 gr of imr 4350..rem brass & wlr primer..shoots so good that i've stuck w/ this load.

Well looks like hurry up and wait.

Decided to go with the TC Pro Hunter and found a combo on gunbroker I was gonna pull the trigger on until....

went to my hunt lease today, checking out the new terrain the loggers are leaving us and popped 2 tires on small stobs sticking up outta the ground.

sooooo.... $1258 later I have a new set of 35s on my Rubicon and no rifle in sight....

Thanks again for all the great information guys....

KN

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.