25-06 failure to group

Seeing as no one has mentioned how long between shots and what is the barrel profile. Seems like it could be heat if it never happens in the first 2 shots. Try shooting 3 shot groups to keep the barrel cooler. If it's in the budget I would say that you might have better luck just getting a new barrel. I have had great luck with international barrels and PVA barrel nut barrels. Both being sub 1/4 moa with a variety of bullets.
I've shot 20 shots in a row out of three different Sendero's and they never missed a beat

I once had an issue with the primer hole - when they punched the hole, a jagged edge was left inside some cases and not in others. an inside the case pocket reamer improved things considerably. Also, I've been told that the sign of a barrel wearing out is to have 1 flyer out of every 4 or 5 shots. Or have a flyer every other group. In my case the flyer increased the group size from 3/4" to 1 1/4". However in your case, there hasn't been that many rounds down that barrel.
I have shot the barrels out of two firearms. The first was a Winchester Model 70 sporter in 30-06 back in the early 70's. At the time I was using this rifle for Metallic Silhouette competition. I had about 1000 rounds downrange when I noticed that there was a situation where there were more misses than hits. Taking the rifle out to the range verified that no two rounds were consistent. Took the rifle in to a gunsmith who verified that the throat was badly eroded and cracking. Contacted Winchester who simply stated that I had bought a sporter and the fact that I had fired over 1000 rounds through the barrel was several generations of hunters using the rifle for it's intended use...hunting. Had it re-barreled to 7.62 with a match grade stainles barrel and never had that issue again. Sold it with about 6000 rounds down the barrel and still shooting cloverleaf 5 shot groups. The second barrel I shot out was a Smith & Wesson Model 19 .357 combat magnum with a 4 inch barrel. This pistol was again used extensively in competition. I usually keep somewhat loose track of the number of rounds fired and it was around 10,000 + - rounds that there were a lot of flyers. Sent the pistol into Smith & Wesson for a barrel change, had a 6 inch barrel installed which should have...with the longer sight radius made it more accurate. For me, the additional two inches of barrel made the pistol feel barrel heavy and my scores went downhill after the change. I sold it to a fellow competitor who wanted the 6 inch barrel and he did fantastic with it. I bought another Model 19 with a 4 inch barrel and it was like old home week and scores went back into the 280+/300 range. Barrels do not last forever and many of us are slow to realize that their issues are being caused by a shot out barrel.

As it was mentioned; try a flat base bullet, heck you might even try a round nose while you are at it you never know. I think it was Weatherby that originally put round-nose flat base bullets in their .257 Wby Mag in their heaver bullet weight for their .25 many said they shot amazingly good.
Good luck
I sighted in a buddy's 257 Roy with that load... shot very well...

At my wits end with this one, figure I'd try to crowd source solutions.
I have a Rem 700 25-06 Long Range (1:10) that consistently throws fliers 1/4 shots. I pillar bedded the action, floated the forend, installed lighter trigger, tried a KRG chassis, loaded a variety of projectiles 100-120 gr ( have 83,87 on the way to try) nothing I have done has rid this set up of fliers. Trigger and chassis did bring in the groups, but fliers are still consistent at 1/4-1/5 shots.
Got the rifle used with less than 200 down the tube and since have shot another 200 trying to chase this issue in the last 8 months. Scope shows a good bore with minimal throat erosion, seating .015 off lands for most bullets a bit more jump for some others. Have adjusted seating with minimal impact as well.
I had a mag box that was too tight cause the same issue in a sendero a couple years ago. Sanded a bit off the box so it had a little room to float after the action was torqued. Just a thought

At my wits end with this one, figure I'd try to crowd source solutions.
I have a Rem 700 25-06 Long Range (1:10) that consistently throws fliers 1/4 shots. I pillar bedded the action, floated the forend, installed lighter trigger, tried a KRG chassis, loaded a variety of projectiles 100-120 gr ( have 83,87 on the way to try) nothing I have done has rid this set up of fliers. Trigger and chassis did bring in the groups, but fliers are still consistent at 1/4-1/5 shots.
Got the rifle used with less than 200 down the tube and since have shot another 200 trying to chase this issue in the last 8 months. Scope shows a good bore with minimal throat erosion, seating .015 off lands for most bullets a bit more jump for some others. Have adjusted seating with minimal impact as well.
I went through the same thing with a 700 25-06 many moons ago. An 80-85gr bullet has always been less finicky for me in a 10 twist 25-06. H4350 was also the least finicky for me. I did happen to get a 115 Berger vld to shoot well in a 10 twist with H4350. H4831 done well with the 115 vld also but I had reasons for staying with h4350. I was new to hand loading & learned many things about reloading while trying to find accurate loads for that 700 25-06. It took me a long time. Alot of folks has done well with retumbo and I really like retumbo in other cartridges but I never could make it work in a 25-06. I guess it's just me. If you have some retumbo, you can try it. I had good results with RL17 also in the 25-06.

I had a mag box that was too tight cause the same issue in a sendero a couple years ago. Sanded a bit off the box so it had a little room to float after the action was torqued. Just a thought
Bingo had the same problem with my sendero also !!!

I would try RE25, it is not as temp sensitive in my testing until the temps hit above 35°C (95°F).
My 25-06 will print into 1/4MoA using it.

Cheers.