243 win brass

tribb

Suggestions for consistent 243. Winchester brass please. Thank you in advance all for your suggestions.Tribb

Remington Peters RP, always good ,W-W , Winchester western good ,FC,federal good , don't by the new fangled brass TMG, to much ging .cheers

Other than Lapua, PMC, Winchester, Remington, winchester has served me very well. PPU I would not hesitate to use.

Lapua is larger in the web than most brass, along with norma.

Federal, Norma, Nosler is a no go for me, not tough enough.

I have some outstanding RWS 243 brass. I was going to suggest RWS brass found at Huntington's but they are closed as they put it, permanently!

There is a link for RWS but their website needs some work. They list product offerings but no price and no easy way to order. They do have a contact form which apparently the only way to proceed. GEESH!

The RWS website is not designed as a retail point. It's for information alone since they no longer have a representation in the U.S. You can still get some primers (50BMG sometimes...) and a little brass but not a full line of brass at all. Quite a while ago, we used to have to buy a 55 gal. drum of brass just to get a decent supply. Then you'd see just that RWS brass for sale everywhere, privately.

It can be gotten but it ain't easy!

;)

I've been rocking starline in my fast twist .243 for a couple years. I'm very happy with it. Stupid savage I screwed together in my garage shoots with my $$$ semi custom rifle.

What brands have your tried? I'm happy with Starline so far.
I don't have any loading done yet but have pulled the bullets from some factory norma varmint loads to try . Waiting on 69 grain absolute hammers to arrive. I use starline in grandsons cowboy 38 loads.thanks Tribb

Other than Lapua, PMC, Winchester, Remington, winchester has served me very well. PPU I would not hesitate to use.

Lapua is larger in the web than most brass, along with norma.

Federal, Norma, Nosler is a no go for me, not tough enough.
For a 243??