243 win brass

Sush everybody !!!, don't you all know the 243 just for the Young ones ,girls ,and old Mother and Father in-laws. 😳yes read it again ☝️there ain't no way it's gonna hold a candle to all our new Fangled,,plastic stocked wonder works . Oh yea says I, funny mine are humming along just like the Ever-Ready Bunny 😆😳🤔🤭🥳🥳😆,Cheers 🤭😉

I think you might have that backwards.
Hornady is the only brass I've ever had big problems with and everyone I've ever talked to seems to hate it also.
Nope. I don't have it backwards. Hornady has been my most accurate brass and so far at only 3 firings I haven't had a split neck. My Remington brass I inherited and have no clue how old or how many firings it's had on it, but that batch is the only thing that has split.

Nope. I don't have it backwards. Hornady has been my most accurate brass and so far at only 3 firings I haven't had a split neck. My Remington brass I inherited and have no clue how old or how many firings it's had on it, but that batch is the only thing that has split.
not knowing the age of the brass is sort of an issue in that comparison. I've had Hornady brass split necks on the first firing.

I've been rocking starline in my fast twist .243 for a couple years. I'm very happy with it. Stupid savage I screwed together in my garage shoots with my $$$ semi custom rifle.
Yeah those stupid savages even the brain dead factory ones just don't know any better. They should know only stupid expensive "customs" that take a paragraph to describe can shoot accurately. 😂🤣😂🤣

No Federal?
I've never bought Federal brass. Never bought GMM ammo. Aside from that, I've never had Federal ammo shoot well in any rifle I've owned.

In all fairness, I reload almost everything I shoot and haven't bought a box of Federal ammo in probably 15 years. So no experience with their brass since then.

Any and all old brass can be saved by simply annealing ,lots of factory brass isn't annealed,go figure.🧐😯. Machines running full speed what do you expect?. Lol