22 creed brake?

Nubba0681

Anybody running a brake on their 22 creed?
I have a 22" helix 6 barrel and it really likes to jump when I shoot. Looking for something to tame it a little. It's not a heavy recoiler obviously but it's got a jump...
30486711-BA90-42BD-A349-DE9CC0B028B5.jpeg

I really like the little bastard brake by APA. I used one today on a 28 Nosler and I could spot my hits prone, rifle weighs 9.75. I think it would work you.

They have the CHODE muzzle brake as well. I don't think you could find one smaller than that. No puns were intentional.
In all seriousness check the CHODE out I think it will fit your exact needs for a brake on your rifle.

In all seriousness check the CHODE out I think it will fit your exact needs for a brake on your rifle.

Will do. Thanks for the input. I have my 4 port MBM Ti Beast on there right now. I have it sitting and waiting for another build to be completed. It's way overkill for the gun but why not If it's just sitting there...

I've got a pws prc I haven't used since I got a suppressor. I could be talked into parting with it pretty easy but it might be heavier than you want

I have a CHODE that I used on my 308. It has a .850 ish muzzle. Recoil reduction was good though, self timed, easy on off...It looks kind of funny with that size barrel. With a heavy contour may not be as bad.

I can put it on it you want to see a pic, pm me.

Check out salmon river brakes they are a new sponsor here and come up in the search. I just got done testing two of them for him they are rather small and are the best brake I've tried. On pair recoil wise with the painkiller maybe a bit better and less muzzle jump. Almost non existent on my 300win mag.
And yes I would brake it. I have brakes on almost everything even my 223 cause I shoot alone a lot and like to spot my shots. Plus it's good practice.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.