.22 bc's

375fan

Have used search function to no avail.
Question: how do I get/find bc for .22 bullets, 40 grain for starters. Would like to be able to enter info into ballistic program to get drops. Any help appreciated.

Jeff

Good question, I don't think I have ever seen a number for those.

I plan to go out & shoot at distance & measure drops with my HMR. Real time data & I get to play at the same time. WIN-WIN! :D

t

I use Ballistic FTE, an app that lists most all 22 rimfire ammo in the load file. The program works great with 22 ammo. I have a Savage BVSS set up with turrets for shooting out to 200 yards. I shot a groundhog last year at 180 yards with a dial and shot using Ballistic FTE, and cheap, bulk, Remington LR 36gr HP ammo. I can hit clay pigeon targets every time out to 200 yards. Great for cheap, long range practice at wind doping.

Just go to Nikon Spot on. They have some listed on there. Should be able to get pretty close with what they have listed.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.