22 for daughters

Tikka T1x MTR or CZ as mentioned by others. The Tikka can use a lot of the T3x aftermarket stocks etc. so it would be one I would look at for sure.
I would also look at the Ruger American. I've had one for several years and it shoots great, has threaded muzzle and fiber optic sights.

I have twin girls that are to young to shoot still for several more years but I would like to get them 22 rifles that they can grow up with, that will also be "collectors" if you will. What do you guys recommend?
I think the Bergara 22 trainer in the HMR stock would be a good choice. A CZ as stated would maybe be a bit nicer on the fit and finish. But that 22 HMR with a scope with a lot of daily up will get them to 300 yards+.
And for a first hunting round later on, a 6.5 Grendel. Or a 6 ARC, which is really a 6mm Grendel. Way less recoil then a 243.

Every night for the last week or so my youngest (6) has asked if we can go shooting. A pink .22 rascal is what she's shooting now and that kid is lethal with the peep.

She has shot my 6.5-284 suppressed off tripod, and that's what she'll be using for whitetail this fall, but she can practice much cheaper with the .22😃

First shot she took with it at 30 yards…View attachment 488161
That literally puts a smile on my face and my Heart. I remember when my baby was that age like yesterday. Now she is 18 :(

I bought my twin grandbabies each a Henry a couple months before they were born. Gave the kids the owners manuals as gifts at the baby shower. Interesting looks on the faces of some of their more liberal friends.

I have my first rifle, which is a tiny GECO 22 bolt gun that my grandpa gave me, that I can use to teach them first. But the Henry will be something they can use forever. Besides, I will need to shoot them occasionally to make sure they still work while I'm waiting for the grandkids to get old enough. They are two months now, so I'm sure it will be any day now......

My daughter picked a hot pink laminate Cricket for her first rifle. I took her to the LGS when she was five years old and that's what she picked. She wouldn't be caught with anything hot pink anymore, but she loves that little rifle.

Now her .22 of choice is a Ruger 10/22 varmint, and hunting rifle of choice is the Howa Alpine .308 Win.

I was going to go with a rascal for my oldest granddaughter. But she is 2 years old and is already 36 in and 35 lb. I'm not sure that's going to fit her very long at all.

I may end up going with the AR platform just to have the adjustable length of pull. I don't think strength is going to be an issue. Maybe a lever gun. Not sure. I'm having to rethink my choices.

I have twin girls that are to young to shoot still for several more years but I would like to get them 22 rifles that they can grow up with, that will also be "collectors" if you will. What do you guys recommend?
I have an S&W MP 15–22 and my kids love it. In fact, everyone in the family loves it. I put a gemtech suppressed upper on it, so it is whisper quiet. Like others mention, the collapsible stock makes it easy for anyone to shoot. The magazines have a helpful spring depressor to make it easier to load.

Browning BL-22 or any Henry. Definitely will be worth hanging onto and "collecting". Shooting CCI Quiet 22's through a lever gun is way too much fun.
If collectability and future value is very important to you then the Browning SA-22 would be the perfect choice. The problem will be stock length and weight. My daughter was finally comfortable with it at 11 to 12 years old. Needless to say, I did get her a Savage Rascal on her 5th birthday that she could comfortably use. That served her well until ready for the Browning.

For an heirloom 22 rifle I would definitely go with a Henry. You can even personalize the serial number with their names and dates up to 12 characters. It will be a memory to last for years even generations.

I had my daughter first go with a Remington 22 old 522 I believe, she told me the trigger was stiff, then switched her to a 10/22 which she shoots to this day, you will want to get the lighter trigger, a higher power scope so they can see results as they are shooting. I had a clamp on muzzle brake when she started but that ended pretty quickly. She shoots a 20 gauge shot gun now and a 6.5 Creedmoor now. They will love you for teaching them.

Bought my nephew a CZ youth rifle with the single shot adapter. His following birthday I got him a couple magazines. And the following year a scope & mounts. He had been forced to shoot slow and use open sights.
He learned a lot using that little rifle, but has outgrown it by a bunch. 6' now. He might be willing to part with it. I can ask him.
Great little guns and amazingly accurate and well built. 452 I think.