Krico 22

blygy

Does any one know anything about the krico 22s?? My wifes friend has gotten her fathers and passed in onto me to check it over..

It has set triggers and I'm not sure it has ever been fired.

Is this worth anything or should I sight it in and let her shoot it??

Thanks guys

Krico

Im looking in the Blue book and I see a couple with set triggers. The first I see is the model 300 sporter, it appears that 100% would be 550 wth a premium of 30 for 22 mag or 155 for 22 hornet.

The second is the 300 deluxe which is better wood and checkering. It doesnt give a comparison, but the price is 625 at 100 %. same Premiums apply.

Model 311 Small bore 100% 330.00
model 320 Mannlicher sporter 650@ 100%

Hope this helps define it for you...let me know ifI can answer more.
Stacy

I've had a couple Krico's, one in a 22 Hornet with double set triggers and it was a very accurate rifle. Kind of close to Anschutz in design. I still have a Krico in 222 Rem Mag, and that one is more of a mini-Mauser action and quite a bit different than the Hornet. I would say what you have is not a real collector, but a very fine rifle and worth using as it should shoot very well. Maybe not at the top, but a very nice Austrian made rifle.

You might want to check in over at rimfirecentral.com
There's a lot of good info there.
Wes in AZ

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.