2015 Antelope Group hunt/shoot area has been set.

Tikkamike

I am thinking of putting together a long range doe antelope group hunt. There are areas with lots of public land and lots of does antelope tags, I am thinking of starting a party for the residents. Anyone interested can get in touch with me and I will give them the party ID to apply. if we get more than 6 then we will start another party. Same for the non residents. then after the draw the sucessful parties will decide on a long weekend that works for the masses and go have a fun stress free time. Anyone who wants to come is welcome and so are non hunting guests. We can set up camp somewhere or you can stay in town. If you are interested just comment on here so I can get an idea of who would like to get in on it. Should be a late september or early/mid october hunt. I have talked to outlaw 6.0 and he is fired up so that makes 2 of us so far. Also you can apply for 1 or 2 tags on one entry so your choice.

Re: Gauging interest in a wyoming long range antelope group hunt

I haven't decided yet. 81 would be a fun one because it's close to cody and everyone could bring their families and have a good time hanging in town or in the hills. But I need to look at available tags and dates. Open to suggestions though.

My son and I hunt WY doe antelope every year. We would be very interested and would set up camp. Would be great to have a " LR community camp too" We would need to be done by Oct 20

Very interested and thank you

Jeff

My Father and I might be interested. We are from Iowa, have 3 points, but I don't want to burn those points, but yet get some experience. To not burn the points, but be able to hunt (does are just fine), are we limited to leftover tags?

My wife and I would be interested. We are in Oregon. Would be a fun trip for us as we have never been to that area before.:)

the areas I am seeing that I like the best are 67-6 and 83-6 tags have been cut, which is good for the herd.. bad for the group hunters. AnyhowI am open to other suggestions. I would like to stay west of the big horns because there is not a lot of public ground (although lots of tags and lots of goats) But I dont have any connections over there so I cant very well be a good host over there. Draw odds for the NR guys arent great but its worth a shot. Anyone have suggestions? I am very open

If this is not too much of a headache for you, and you plan on doing it again for the 2016 season, I am in! Non-Resident, and will be bringing at least 1 other hunter with me, maybe 2 others.

I'm in - especially if it's decided to apply around Cody.

I might be interested just because it would be fun. Was in Cody yesterday and the day before ice fishing on BB res. Bruce

I'm very happy to see Broz & Bruce show interest, two good dudes right there. As Mike said, i'm in. Keep in mind that I host Non-residents the first week of October on the family ranch so that week is no bueno for me. Other than that, my schedule should be fairly open.

For me, as lont as there is a spot to park my camper & have a fire, I'm not sure it could get any better. :cool:

t

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.