10mm heavy bullet load data?

I typically use a higher powder charge and get higher velocities with a cast bullet compared to a jacketed bullet of the same weight. In the 44 Mag I shot a 330gr hard cast bullet at the same velocity as a 300g jacketed bullet, and used almost 2.0gr more H110. I had the same results with all the other magnum revolvers as well. Using the right alloy or a gas check will prevent damage to the base of the bullet and help with some of the fouling and accuracy problems too.

I never had any issues shooting cast bullets in a factory Glock barrel as long as I used the proper bullet alloy. Shoot soft lead in just about any gun with velocities over 1000 fps and you're going to have a mess to clean out of the barrel, unless you use gas checked bullets.
I bought lone wolf barrel for shooting lead and because of the polygonal barrel issue for all my glocks and they shoot better with fmj and defense ammo so win win.

I don't think it makes a difference if you get the KKM or the Lone Wolf barrels. They both have about the same cartridge support although the KKM might be a bit higher quality looks wise. I have one Wilson and two Lone Wolf and they all three work equally well and all of which I got on sale. The KKM's have always been a bit pricey for my limited budget and I've never caught them on sale. I may have to get on their list as I'm considering getting a .357 Sig barrel to fit my Glock 21. I find it to be an interesting cartridge.
Cheers,
crkckr

Hey Alibiiv,
I've been searching for you and can't find any 220 grain cast load data for the 10mm either. But I did come across this tidbit of wisdom from the guy that produces the 220 grain Buffalo Bore ammo. He refers to needing a stiffer recoil spring than 'stock' in the Glock 20. Here is the partial quote:
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 10mm Ammunition:
Full power 10mm ammo has always generated enough recoil and pressure to require a pretty stiff recoil spring in your handgun - this of course depends on several variables such as your slide weight, etc. When the cartridge fires, it generates enough pressure/recoil to prematurely open your breech face in some guns. When this happens, the opening breech face has an effect on the burn rate of the powder. This can result in some fairly high extreme spreads in velocity. If you are experiencing extreme velocity spreads of more than 50 fps, simply install a stiffer recoil spring. For example, I have an original Colt Delta Elite. This gun with the factory spring runs extreme spreads of about 35fps with both of these 10mm loads. I am happy with 35 fps, so I leave the Delta Elite as is. I also have a custom built Para Ordinance with a Nowlin barrel. It runs extreme spreads of about 70 fps with its original recoil spring. When I install a spring that is 4 lbs stiffer, the extreme spread drops to about 35 fps. The new Glock model 20 comes with a recoil spring that allows the breech face to open too soon and my new Glock model 20 will get extreme spreads of about 100fps with the factory spring installed. When I go to a stiffer recoil spring, the extreme spreads drop to about 50 fps in my new Glock model 20."

Full write up can be found here: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1001484052
(scroll down to wear it shows PRODUCT OVERVIEW)
Suggest KKM Barrel and 22 Pound spring in G20
8.6 Longshot with 220gr Hard cast