Your going your hunt of a lifetome what are you hunting and what rifle are you using ? Mine is easy

I know the feeling. I'd rather a spike whitetail than a head full of bone. Not saying I won't take one, but the young deer are a lot better eating.
Deer in velvet are the best .I could only eat caribou in Alaska if it was in velvet .I only had moose once in velvet it was out of this world tender and yummy .

My dream hunt is going to happen again hopefully next year .I am going back to alaska where I lived 12 years I was made for that place .I want to hunt moose again and use my 348-378 weathetby accumsrk that was made for wrathetby by Seco in Maine. THAT rifle has shot some .25 groups at 100 yards and 1 inch at 300 yards .I might change my scope but we will see it has a Nikon 6x20 Japanese scope on it but these days I need a 50 mm scope .I have a new 6x24 x50 Nikon 30 mm x50 mm scope that's awesome. I GOTTA get back up there before I get too old .I hope all of yall get to go on your dream hunts too .
If... I hit lottery I,d go to Tajikistan for Marco Polo Sheep & Markhor! But that,s a $70K hunt! Then off to Mongolia for Argali! Take my 300 Wby.

Recent Posts