Your favorite FFP reticle for hunting…

Have you looked through a Bushnell G2H, Meopta Mrad, THLR, NF FC-mil, SWFA circle MQ, etc? There's FFP reticles out there that stand out very well on low X in low light without being lit. Not that I'm anti illumination. I just don't always care for FFP reticles that have to be lit in order to be usable on low X.
Spot on,I've set up bare scopes and on rifles( just for the fellow that has the brightest,badest,low light $$$$ scopes) up in a lean to, on my farm,as many as a dozen scopes,250 -300 yds to with deer at my feeders,first of all,you'll drive youself nuts doing this a half hour before dusk with a few people ,eye foucs a must in low light,with illumination,old eyes and some wearing glasses My nx8 with diiigum multi fuction button ,sucks. I've accidently turn it on low light.Now your fiddle fxxxing with red/green button at the wrong time.The ffp scopes with the lowest power range like 2-10,3-15,etc ,most will have thicker reticals ,work the best for this/my situtation, than a 4-32.A Athlon helos 6-24 sits on my 7wsm handgun for hunting .Nx8 goes back on for play,The Helos was on my LR 22lr ,retical to thick for precision work,but the best ffp I own for my situtation.A scope I like, don't own one.... yet, Burris Veracity, ffp, simple,good wieght, but could use bigger kobs and fire dot.See em on serious coyote hunters around here.

Spot on,I've set up bare scopes and on rifles( just for the fellow that has the brightest,badest,low light $$$$ scopes) up in a lean to, on my farm,as many as a dozen scopes,250 -300 yds to with deer at my feeders,first of all,you'll drive youself nuts doing this a half hour before dusk with a few people ,eye foucs a must in low light,with illumination,old eyes and some wearing glasses My nx8 with diiigum multi fuction button ,sucks. I've accidently turn it on low light.Now your fiddle fxxxing with red/green button at the wrong time.The ffp scopes with the lowest power range like 2-10,3-15,etc ,most will have thicker reticals ,work the best for this/my situtation, than a 4-32.A Athlon helos 6-24 sits on my 7wsm handgun for hunting .Nx8 goes back on for play,The Helos was on my LR 22lr ,retical to thick for precisuion work,but the best ffp I own for my situtation.A scope I like, don't own one.... yet, Burris Veracity, ffp, simple,good wieght, but could use bigger kobs and fire dot.See em on serious coyote hunters around here.
I'd give a 2-10 FFP Veracity a try if they'd offer a measuring reticle instead of the BDC. Would be a good fit for a lot of big game hunting.

I use a leupold vx3 3-15 now on gas gun for yotes,but I've gotten to liking ffp in other guns ,may go to the Nxs 2,5-10,Veracity or the Arken el4 I ordered,EL4 retical is close to the Gunwerks retical.I wish Burris did have choice,Veracity rectical a fast retical for group yote hunters here.Yotes are flushed by trucks or hounds .hauling ***.Not much time to range.