You can only get it from me Wildcats mentality.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
Here is pic of 416 HSM Fred is helping me some with.
Can be 3.62" to 4.00" long, long one pictured.
Holds 280 gr ball powder under bullet. In pic
1st case is 416 HE, 2nd 416 HSM, 3rd 375 He, 4th 378 WEA.

416 HSM will get 400gr to 4000 without needing BMG action,
perhaps the ultimate target, singleshot 416..
Fred made his own 375 neck swage set, dies, his own
load work etc. He is into long range work. And picking
on high mucky mucks..Ed

Attachments

• 2a-416hsm.jpg
    2a-416hsm.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 73
You are nothing but a keyboard commando. Another internet troll looking to stir up the scheiße because you have no life. You've been whining about every cartridge he's posted for the last three years, with zero intention of building any. Go away, Fed Semen.
Just got back from the range. Ringing steel at 400 yards. Not impressive. Except I was shooting a real Winchester Model 1885 High Wall Falling Block in 45-70 with peep sites Serial number says 1913. It has the set trigger from that vintage. The other rifle is a 1884 Springfield Trapdoor I rebarrelled to 257 Roberts. It's has peep sites as well. Bang......................Tink. 425 yard IPSC target.

So. I was away for a bit. It is obvious that during that time you racked your brain to come up with something clever. Gee, repeats if the same taunts I got when I was 7 years old. So very, well, very.... I don't know "creative". Didn't work then. Won't work now.

You can call me a "keyboard commando" all you want. If that's what it takes to expose you as a fraud and troll, fine by me.

By the way Paul. A fake id does not hide who you are.

Not too long ago a well respected gentleman said that there are far more Communists in the USA than in China,
Only the Govenment in China is Communist, the people are not,

here in the USA it's a different story, we have a state that is absolutely Marxist and breeds Reds like the OP of this thread, guys who create chaos and division among men simply because they did not get their way when they demanded it .....

I received a pm asking me if there is a "backstory" to all this ranting and raving by Fred Semen , truthfully there is NOT ! the only thing there is concerning Fred Semen is absolutely nothing ! nothing ! He injected himself into a case forming agreement I had with Mr. Ed Hubel that was eventually canceled due to impatience on Ed Hubel's part, Fred Semen had ZERO involvement in all this other than repeatedly making a pest of himself over a non issue even after the thing was over,

I walked away from that mess and redesigned the 375 Warlord to utilize a different parent case due to the circumstances, I have no further involvement with the 585 Hubel Express case .....

No clue what Fred Semen's goal is but it's clear he loves to create arguments and start fights over nothing, he has been on LRH only 4 years and already has over 3,300 posts with a good many arguments started by him, seems this internet SJW is on a post count mission without regard to anyone , some of us have been here a dozen years and thrived in peace .......

Did anyone care to ask this FRed Semen guy what his OP is about ? Who has these patents and on which cartridges ? What is he talking about ? seems everyone just jumped on board without questioning this rabble rouser on what his motives are ......

As for FRed Semen calling me out on my wildcats .... really ? hahahaha, didn't you just see your brother Rachel Madcow eat a ton of crow over taxes ? do you want some too ?
Hmm, name calling and if the shoe fits you must have wanted to put it on. I never said your name.

Real Wildcat cartridge development is a bit more involved than simply passing an expander ball in 7mm and 30 cal through the neck of the 26 Nosler case and rechambering a factory barrel like you did and calling yourself a wildcat pioneer ! lmao ..... while full well knowing that Nosler has intention of doing it and are in the processs ....

since you FREd Semen initiated this "call out" you go first, howbow da ?

show us in your thread these wild wildcats you have created, and btw, do post the guns you built for them with load data and chronograph results, and I'm not talking about a necked up 26 Nosler case ,
gotta be a true wildcat ...

here is an example of a real wildcat that an F Class shooter and I are working on, and no ..... it is not patented, but yes ..... print is proprietary and you do need approval from us to get a reamer, why ? because It's our design, not yours and you have a tendency to scam off other peoples hard work to make yourself appear innovative

At this point we know you know how to spell my name. So you are pretty much self admitting to trying to create every wildcat possible so that you can force people to pay you some royalties. Calling that "patriotic" and calling me a "communist". Good luck with that.

I did not start the thread to start an argument. You and Paul using a fake id did that all on your own.

By the way Paul. A fake id does not hide who you are.

I happen to know who Finncollector is and can tell you with 100% certainty that his name is not Paul as you erroneously claim, neither is mine for that matter, I know because he rented one of my wildcat reamers for a build and I necked down a handful of brass for him to get started, the cartridge in question is the " fierce sounding name" and all "magic" 375 Executioner based off the 500 AHR case, will you have access to the reamer for this cool 'cat ? sure , but you have to play nice and ask politely......

shooting a rifle is cool and I have many old Mausers in my collection, the subject here is WILDCATS and the GUNS you built and shoot to collect DATA for via chronograph..... since you have made all these bold claims (LIES) about patents and stuff including "magic" wildcats, I'm giving you the opportunity to show me yours before I show you mine........... matter of fact, to see mine just hit my handle link and backtrack all my posts and you will see multiple wildcat developments I posted info on WILLINGLY providing pics/ data etc.......... and please, no 26 Nosler necked up nonsense, REAL wildcats with REAL guns and DATA only....... we are all waiting, Comrade

I happen to know who Finncollector is and can tell you with 100% certainty that his name is not Paul as you erroneously claim, neither is mine for that matter, I know because he rented one of my wildcat reamers for a build and I necked down a handful of brass for him to get started, the cartridge in question is the " fierce sounding name" and all "magic" 375 Executioner based off the 500 AHR case, will you have access to the reamer for this cool 'cat ? sure , but you have to play nice and ask politely......

shooting a rifle is cool and I have many old Mausers in my collection, the subject here is WILDCATS and the GUNS you built and shoot to collect DATA for via chronograph..... since you have made all these bold claims (LIES) about patents and stuff including "magic" wildcats, I'm giving you the opportunity to show me yours before I show you mine........... matter of fact, to see mine just hit my handle link and backtrack all my posts and you will see multiple wildcat developments I posted info on WILLINGLY providing pics/ data etc.......... and please, no 26 Nosler necked up nonsense, REAL wildcats with REAL guns and DATA only....... we are all waiting, Comrade

Ok. So he is your friend violating the forum rules on your behalf. Same way you are violating the rules of the forum by name calling. I don't respond much to this thought of communism. You don't know me at all, much less well enough to label my politics. Oh, yes there is another forum violation introducing non-firearms related politics.

I never said your name in any of this. No one else every said your name in any of this. You joined in on your own and admitted to wanting profit from everything you could possibly think up. Calling it "The American Way". Yes, this "American Way" is how Enron ripped off California. Look where that got them. If that is the club you are in, getting as much out of everyone else's pockets as you can, I don't want to be a member.

On to you data fixation, I don't recall starting this thread to have anything to do with chronograph results. It is and has always been a poor debating technique to say to your opponent "yeah, prove it". Along those lines, I'm not sure what you are asking. Nor am I sure why you are asking.

As for my variants of the 26 Nosler, same deal as yours with the 300 Norma where you call everything a "PRO". All you did is neck them up or down, maybe move the shoulder a little here and there. So are you the pot or kettle?

Did anyone care to ask this FRed Semen guy what his OP is about ? Who has these patents and on which cartridges ? What is he talking about ?

I didn't understand from the very first post, and after reading the whole thread up until your post just now, I had no idea about any of this, so I was avoiding commenting.

Still trying to, and I take no sides as this does not involve me...I don't have any problems with anybody on here. I am only posting to say that after all these posts and pages, I'm glad to see a some sort of an explanation as to what this whole thread was about.

Please show the round and rifle you shoot it in for every one of your magic designs and every caliber.

You seem to have fallen into a trap. Feel like a winter pine martin?

here you claim to have ensnared me in a trap that you set, I was not aware that LRH . com allowed trolling of members by posting dares to show proof of "magic designs and every caliber" ! clearly your post was targeting me to somehow expose me as a "fraud" as you so eloquently stated,

I have no quarrel with you other than you initiating attacks on me several times over the HE brass thing that quickly faded, you continue to drag it up even after Mr. Ed Hubel and I have both moved on, that was something you are not involved in and and should not be concerning yourself over, yet you continue these disparaging attacks while hiding by "not naming you" excuse,

I've been here a long time and do not initiate arguments even if I have reason to, but when I get personal attacks over something that is a lie created by another member I will make a point in responding.......

since you brought up the "patents" and "copyrights" and were not talking about me then who may I ask you were referring to ? just a general question directed at nobody ? Nosler ? Winchester ? Remington ? Weatherby ? etc..... they all hold patents/copyrights to cartridges and do you have any issues with them and are upset at them ?

Numerous gunsmiths here on LRH and other forums have wildcats they have designed and keep proprietary in order to maintain and operate a business, do you have antagonistic rage against them as well ?

post some proof of every wildcat you designed and currently shoot and I will do the same......... we can maybe inspire others to join in and stop the eye poking you have started

This new ELR race to the most rediculous design seems to have really spurned some heat, the problem is getting butt hurt on a public forum means your several years behind and really should not get to bent.
If you look at how much Mitch's Lethal has taken to be competitive and how many rifles it's taking to start dialing it in anything on a forum today is quite a ways from being competitive. Back when Barney Lawton was alive he was doing stuff with the Cheytac cases especially in 375 that most of you are thinking is revolutionary unfortunately a lot of information died with him, such is the case so often!
The best way to make a wildcat yours is to build them, wear barrels out with every bullet and powder combo, everyone know the 338 Edge and Carlock or the 338 Terminator not because he's posting picture of cases he's building rifles and the more people associate actual rifles with performance with a name the more solid the case is yours.

Back when Barney Lawton was alive he was doing stuff with the Cheytac cases especially in 375 that most of you are thinking is revolutionary unfortunately a lot of information died with him, such is the case so often!

Hello,

Perfect analogy and great thing is it really didn't die with Barney....I have storage boxes full of odds/ends and papers from him before his passing. Sorta perks of the job by having 2nd 375 he built for us back when the 375CT was called the 375 no name :)

Another analogy example is back during original cheytac and associates days...the 408 was tested for almost 3 years before it was released publicly and when it was it was released it came with Yuma radar data to back up the claims.

Fun to open the storage boxes with lots of the original data that Paver used to write the ABC program.

THEIS

Without wading thru all the pages I think it has boiled down to

"you show me yours and I'll show you mine"

Sounds like the old college days...or band camp... maybe a little west Hollywood

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.