X-Bolts--- Help me decide!!!!

SavageScott

Ok guys, I need help deciding what rifle I'm going to get for a new toy :)

I will either be buying an X-Bolt White Gold Medallion, or an X-Bolt Medallion. The White Gold costs more, but has the stainless barrel. The Medallion costs less, is not stainless, but I like the look of the stock a bit more.

Any opinions? I'd love to hear them.

Thanks in advance gun)

Ok guys, I need help deciding what rifle I'm going to get for a new toy :)

I will either be buying an X-Bolt White Gold Medallion, or an X-Bolt Medallion. The White Gold costs more, but has the stainless barrel. The Medallion costs less, is not stainless, but I like the look of the stock a bit more.

Any opinions? I'd love to hear them.

Thanks in advance gun)

Nice rifles.
Not typical for this forum.
But, there are some x-bolt fans lurking around here somewhere.
Since it's your new toy. Go with your gut.

Ooops sorry I wasn't sure where to post it. Going with the White Gold. I may never have another chance and I'll regret it if I don't :D

I'd look for a limited production Abolt in Medallion. I'm a Browning Guy but i just don't care for the new mags or looks of xbolts. I like your thinking with the higher grades though. X and Abolts aren't real big in the customizing, so why not get very nice factory gun.

Gene

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.