Wyoming NR elk results

Topgun 30-06

An internet friend from Ohio drew 45-9 and I'll be up there helping him chase bugling bulls the first two weeks of September with his bow before heading down with my buddy on our horseback hunt in G for a good mulie. Add in some doe antelope and pdog shooting in October along with helping other friends chase deer and elk and it will be another fun Fall out there.

D.Camilleri

I got mine in! im hopeful!!

I am feeling pretty lucky right now, got permission for a new atv, sold the old one, got a deal on the bracket kit for the tracks, so drawing the elk tag would be a nice touch and maybe throw in a antelope tag on top of it. Come to think of it, I need to check with the taxidermist and see if my deer is getting done. The best thing would be if we both draw on elk, then we can have a friendly competition.

rbrowne

I drew an area 51 tag. Moved here not too long ago from NV, took me 10yrs to draw an elk tag there so it was exciting to get a tag my first year here!

rbrowne

Thanks!!! haha. I had max NR points, my dad had hunted up there a couple of times so I have always wanted to hunt that area... 350 is my goal, hopefully with a little luck I can top that mark.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.