Wyoming NR elk results

An internet friend from Ohio drew 45-9 and I'll be up there helping him chase bugling bulls the first two weeks of September with his bow before heading down with my buddy on our horseback hunt in G for a good mulie. Add in some doe antelope and pdog shooting in October along with helping other friends chase deer and elk and it will be another fun Fall out there.

I got mine in! im hopeful!!

I am feeling pretty lucky right now, got permission for a new atv, sold the old one, got a deal on the bracket kit for the tracks, so drawing the elk tag would be a nice touch and maybe throw in a antelope tag on top of it. Come to think of it, I need to check with the taxidermist and see if my deer is getting done. The best thing would be if we both draw on elk, then we can have a friendly competition.

I drew an area 51 tag. Moved here not too long ago from NV, took me 10yrs to draw an elk tag there so it was exciting to get a tag my first year here!

Thanks!!! haha. I had max NR points, my dad had hunted up there a couple of times so I have always wanted to hunt that area... 350 is my goal, hopefully with a little luck I can top that mark.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.