Wyoming 90-10, it’s starting

In the same boat as 6fatrat. Have acquired 21 preference points for sheep over the years. If no draw to old for the hunt. Probably too old this year, but had to give it one last shot. Hopefully my son will get a chance because been applying for points and he is only one or two behind.
New Zealand might be a better deal anyone here ever hunt RedStag .

There's more demand than tags for all the " big species" in all states. Most of us will never draw a sheep, goat, moose or whatever tag. That's life, you apply for a chance that's it, nothing says anyone deserves anything. Point systems are stupid and this is a prime reason why, the carpet just got pulled out from under the guys who been playing the system.

No, but I am aware enough not to dump my hard earned $ into long-shot draws with more hunters, more point creep, and less game to go around. The writing has been on the wall for years. All one had to do is look at draw odds and point creep annually. It is public information and posted every year.
I see draw odds going down, hunting pressure going up, and point creep going crazy, I elect not to gamble!
Wyoming has made it known publicly that this issue was very possible, and it has been discussed in open forum for several years.
I'm sorry I will try to clarify my point. I was trying to make

It's total BULL **** ANYONE OR ANY AGENCY TAKES PEOPLES MONEY KNOWINGLY FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY. THEN SAID PERSON CHANGES THE RULES MID GAME AND KEEPS THE MONEY.
In the real world said player will pay an huge price for that move. In this instance every penny should be refunded if the players want out of the game.
I wish they agency would get sued in court and have to pay every penny back plus all the lawyers fees on top.
That's as good as I can explain it.

It's total BULL **** ANYONE OR ANY AGENCY TAKES PEOPLES MONEY KNOWINGLY FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY. THEN SAID PERSON CHANGES THE RULES MID GAME AND KEEPS THE MONEY.
In the real world said player will pay an huge price for that move. In this instance every penny should be refunded if the players want out of the game.
I wish they agency would get sued in court and have to pay every penny back plus all the lawyers fees on top.

you must be new
UT pulled tags out of the draw
NM went to 6%.
AZ went to 5%/5%.

There's more demand than tags for all the " big species" in all states. Most of us will never draw a sheep, goat, moose or whatever tag. That's life, you apply for a chance that's it, nothing says anyone deserves anything. Point systems are stupid and this is a prime reason why, the carpet just got pulled out from under the guys who been playing the system.
☝️👍

☝️👍

Yup. Hunters/gun owners are the first to throw each other in front of the bus. Most selfish group of people on Earth.

Go over to 24hr and read the Wyoming Corner Crossing thread...
Maybe losing the ability to hunt when/where we want, will teach everyone some humility.

Positive messages don't seem to be doing the trick... as evidenced by how I'm mocked when I try to encourage people to be less hostile. God is going to be working to change hearts all the time. I'm pretty sure he'll happily trade hunting privileges for someone's soul. The hunting/shooting community is demonstrating on these very forums every single day, that they won't choose humility themselves. It has to be forced on them.

If that's the way God wants it to be, I won't stand in opposition.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Recent Posts