Starting a conversation?

solocam808

Good evening, I've been on here for awhile now and have previously sent a bunch of direct messages over time. I've recently noticed that I don't see the "start conversation" tab when clicking on someone's profile. Is anyone having the same problem? Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I believe you have to have a certain amount of posts before that option is available.
First message private message I sent was back in April 2022 and have sent a bunch more simce. The last private message I sent to another member was January 04, 2024. I since have been unable to pm/dm anyone.

Good evening, I've been on here for awhile now and have previously sent a bunch of direct messages over time. I've recently noticed that I don't see the "start conversation" tab when clicking on someone's profile. Is anyone having the same problem? Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
First message private message I sent was back in April 2022 and have sent a bunch more simce. The last private message I sent to another member was January 04, 2024. I since have been unable to pm/dm anyone.
Aloha, I sent you a test PM. It appears to be working.

The minimum post threshold went up and you were probably under it when you ttried.

1706177230191.png

1706177268213.png

Ed

New rule change

We ask that you be a registered member for 30 days, make at least 25 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds.