wrong brass in bag

Truc

I was down at the Bass Pro shop on Saturday and bought 3 bags of Remington brass. One bag was 300 Win mag, the other was 300 SAUM (to make 7mm SAUM) and a bag of 270 win. It turns out after prepping the "270 brass" and loading 10 rounds I noticed the rounds was labeled 280 Rem.
This just ****es me off, the bag is labeled 270 win. Since this bag was labeld packaged by Black Hills do you think they will take care of this as it's a hour and half drive to go back to Bass Pro Shop.

If I faced a 3 hr back/forth drive to see if someone will do anything I'd make 2 phone calls first - one to brass pro and one to BH Ammo. Get the names on who you talked to along with writing down what was said. Looks like a little ups package back/forth would be a lot less expensive if you can stand the time it'd take.
Everyone makes a mistake - good people/businesses make their's right.

Well it turns out all is good, Black Hills is a company who wants to keep their customers. They told me to give the brass to someone who can use it and they are shipping me 100 pcs of 270 Winchester Brass to replace the 50 pcs I had originally purchased.
Now that is customer service!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.