Wolf Hat Trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of pet owners think their pets are sacred and infallible, like little, furry Popes, no matter how much destruction they are guilty of.
Damage like laying next to a pack. You have no factual evidence that these dogs were damaging anything

I sent a message to this ______ on YouTube to get his side of the story. He wrote this:
E79CF1B8-C97D-422E-80D3-4C1D1DB7CFE3.jpeg

I sent a message to this ______ on YouTube to get his side of the story. He wrote this:
View attachment 158465
The dude is an arrogant dbag...If you look at his instagram he says he is proud of killing them because it made him famous. In one of the pics of the dogs you can clearly see where a collar was. He is a tool. He even tagged them with a wolf tag:rolleyes:

View attachment 158465
Could it be possible that the dog owners had the dogs chipped and opted out of using a collar?

Besides possibly shooting somebody's pet, one of the more problematic aspects of the hunter in questions actions is that he gave the anti-hunting/anti- gun side a freebie. They will no doubt spin this in social or regular media to make us look like puppy killers

Was there any mention if the dogs were lost dogs or feral dogs?

Could it be possible that the dog owners had the dogs chipped and opted out of using a collar?

Besides possibly shooting somebody's pet, one of the more problematic aspects of the hunter in questions actions is that he gave the anti-hunting/anti- gun side a freebie. They will no doubt spin this in social or regular media to make us look like puppy killers

Was there any mention if the dogs were lost dogs or feral dogs?

they were lost - in one of his instagram posts he mentions that they were a few miles away from where they should have been. I took that to mean where they should have been was home with its owner.

Congrats on the wolves! I was on my uncles ranch one summer and one of the neighbors dogs was harassing his cows. He shot it and tossed it in the ditch. Said won't have worry about that anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.